Open Physician Jobs
The Nation's largest wound care physician group is hiring now!
Find out how you can start enjoying NO Nights, NO Weekends, NO Holidays and NO Call
WHAT WE DOVohra Wound Physicians help to heal and restore lives by providing critical wound care services at bedside to patients within skilled nursing facilities. Our quality driven standardized care has been independently proven to greatly improve outcomes and reduce costs. In fact, based on the independent study conducted by the Lewin Group, concluded that patients who receive care from Vohra physicians see an 86% reduction in infection and amputation risk, an even more astounding 88% reduction is rehospitalization. The study also concluded that patients that receive Vohra care heal quicker – by average of 21 days – over the typical care received in those same facilities. So you see, we only treat wounds, but we ultimately help restore lives.
ARE YOU SEEKING A MORE CLINICALLY SATISFYING CAREER CHANGE?Our physicians are healers, trained wound care experts. Our practice may be a new focus for you and the same is true for most of our physicians, see what your fellow physicians have to say:
THE OPPORTUNITY“When you’re looking for career opportunities don’t limit yourself to a traditional setting.” There are benefits to this career option.
Vohra Physicians offer you the following:
- Full time physicians annual earning potential ranging from $150K to $250K per year
- We also offer part-time work with a minimum of 3 days per week
- No Weekends, No Nights, No Holidays, No On-Call
- Typically encounter 75 to 125 patients per week
- On-Site training in geriatric skin and wound care
- Geographic location convenient for your practice; No relocation necessary
- Our physicians the ability to achieve their unique balance of compensation while still enjoying their family and personal life-style
- MD or DO Degree
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the applicable state
- You must be diplomatic, a team player, and procedure oriented
- Prefer physicians trained in family medicine, internal medicine and general surgery
Fill out the simple form below to learn more:
* Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell your information!